Winter is approaching, and individuals are transitioning from summer to winter clothing in a matter of days. Winter is a great season to enjoy the sun, but it is also a curse with the chilling cold air, and the only option to keep warm is to wrap ourselves in blankets or sit in front of the heater.
It’s tough to choose a room heater that’s right for you and your home. As a result, we’ve put up a list of the best 9 room heaters in India, complete with specifications and features to help you make an informed purchase.
Best Room Heater In India (2022)
|Orpat OEH-1220||Orpat room heater has a wattage capability of 2000 watts and is appropriate for a small or medium room up to 250 square feet. The heater’s body is constructed of metal and plastic with a long-lasting heating element, as well as overheat protection and a safety cut-off.|
|Orient Electric Areva FH20WP||The power rating of the Orient electric Areva FH20WP fan room heater is 2000 watts. This room heater has the capacity to heat a space up to 180 square feet in size. The cord is well-constructed and insulated to prevent electrocution.|
|Orpat OEH-1260||Orpat room heater has two heat settings: 1000 watts and 2000 watts. The heater can also be used as a table fan. Comes with a stand with a cable winder to help keep the warmer tidy. It uses less energy, helping you to save money on your energy bill.|
|Bajaj Flashy||The Bajaj Flashy room heater is one of the top room heaters in India. Stainless steel reflector and a safety function avoid overheating incidents with this room heater. Features gleaming stainless steel reflecting surface that distributes heat evenly and effectively across the room.|
|Havells Co zio Quartz||Havells is another well-known brand in India. This room heater has two heat settings, as well as front grills for added safety. It is quite portable so you can take it from one room to another in the house without any inconvenience.|
|Bajaj Blow Hot||Bajaj is a household name in India and produces the greatest room heater. Room Heater has an automated thermal safety cut-off mechanism that protects it from harm while in operation. This heater features a stainless steel reflector and provides immediate heat throughout the cold winter months.|
|Morphy Richards Orbit||The Morphy Richards orbit PTC room heater is a portable heating option. It is ultra-lightweight and has sturdy construction. Overheat prevention is required on the room heater, which will safeguard your equipment from overheating. The body remains cold, lowering the risk of unintentional burns.|
|Eveready QH800||Eveready’s room heater has two heat settings, allowing you to choose the amount of heat. It has a safety tip-over switch that ensures a safe and secure room heating experience. Variable-speed blower motor gives enhanced humidity management, high-efficiency cooling, and excellent cooling air circulation.|
|Morphy Richards OFR 11F 11-Fin||Morphy Richards Room Heater is designed to keep you warm throughout the winter. Overheating is prevented with an auto-thermal shut-off, and the heater has a safety tilt. Its castor wheels and carry handle make it easy to move about your house or even outside.|
- Ideal for a small/medium room only
- Body Material: Plastic, Metal
- Safety Mesh Grill
- Non-sagging, stitching type
- Long-life heating element, Safety cut-off, Overheat Protection
- The thermal cut-off for added safety
- Two heat settings: 1000 watts and 2000 watts
This fan heater, which is white in color, is brought to you by Orpat. It has a wattage capability of 2000 watts and is appropriate for a small or medium room up to 250 square feet in size.
Do not use a conventional 5 A or 6 A socket; instead, use a 3 pin plug or an extension cable to operate as a 5-15 A converter; however, extension cords cannot be used for lengthy periods of time.
The room heater has two heat settings: 1000 watts and 2000 watts, so you can get the correct level of heat intensity for your space.
Orpat is a well-known brand in the electrical appliance industry. This brand’s heater is both a small room warmer and a spot heater. This product is made entirely of copper wire.
The heater’s body is constructed of metal and plastic. The heater has a long-lasting heating element, as well as overheat protection and a safety cut-off.
|The body of the heater does not heat up while using||No elevation and angling system available|
|Safety mesh grill|
- Meant for Spot Heating
- Motor: Full copper motor for durability
- Body Material: ABS Plastic
- Adjustable Thermostat: Two heating modes: 1000W & 2000W
- 1.3 m power cord: Long cord assists in easy maneuvering
- Bi-directional placement option: Horizontal or vertical mounting possible
- Approved by ISI, 5 levels of protection provides enhanced safety
You can alter the heat setting modes using the adjustable thermostat that comes with this device. There are two heat settings on this device.
The low heat setting uses 1000 Watts of electricity, while the high heat level uses 2000 Watts of power. Low heat consumes less energy, making the device more energy efficient.
This device is equipped with a 1.3-meter long power wire. As a result, the appliance is adaptable. The cord is well-constructed and insulated to prevent electrocution.
This room heater has a dual purpose, as it can also be used to chill your space. The fan spins at a pace of 2300 times per minute. As a result, the appliance may be used both in the winter and the summer.
The power rating of the Orient electric Areva FH20WP fan room heater is 2000 watts. This will definitely assist in quickly and effectively heating your space.
The heating element is protected by a metal mesh in the appliance, ensuring your and your family’s safety.
This room heater may be positioned vertically or horizontally, depending on your preference. This room heater has the capacity to heat a space up to 180 square feet in size.
|Two heating modes||Noisy product|
|Good for a small room|
- Safety Mesh Grill
- 100% Pure Copper Wire Motor for longer life
- Ideal for a small/medium-sized room only
- Non-sagging, stitching type, and long-life heating element
- Safety cut-off, Auto-revolving Heater
- Overheat Protection, Touch Sensor
- The thermal cut-off for added safety
- Two heat settings:1000 watts and 2000 watts
Orpat offers two heat settings for this room heater: 1000 watts and 2000 watts. This room heater’s heat output is suited for small to medium-sized rooms.
Orpat’s room heater may also be used as a fan in addition to being a heater. Without the heating feature, the fan option may be turned on and it will act as a conventional table fan.
Orpat includes two heat adjustment knobs with the room heater. These two heat settings are 1000 watts and 2000 watts, respectively. These knobs make it simple to heat up your area quickly and efficiently.
This Orpat room heater comes with a stand with a cable winder, which helps you keep the warmer tidy by keeping the cord wound.
The heater’s ability to warm your room in the shortest amount of time is an appealing feature. It also uses less energy, helping you to save money on your energy bill.
|Auto-revolving heater||Customer service not very good|
- Personalized Comfort: Customize to your heating needs with an adjustable thermostat.
- Body Material: CRCA
- Peace of Mind: Featuring cotton braided cord for safety
- Nickel-Chromium Plated mesh grid for effective heating
- Reliable & Safe
A nickel-chrome plated mesh grid resists corrosion and ensures long-term surface durability. This 1000W heater immediately distributes warmth across the room.
Features gleaming stainless steel (SS) reflecting surface that distributes heat evenly and effectively across the room.
The Bajaj Flashy is a sleek and attractive room heater that is one of the top room heaters in India.
A stainless steel reflector and a safety function avoid overheating incidents with this room heater. For optimum heating, the exterior mesh is constructed of nickel chrome.
|Instant product heating||Very slow heating of the room|
- 2 Quartz heating tubes provide more warmth
- Front grill for safety
- Safety tip-over switch
- Two heat settings: 400 Watt & 800 Watt
- Having carry handle for easy portability
Havells is another well-known brand in India. A decent tiny room warmer is the Co zio Quartz heater.
The heater contains a rust-free stainless steel reflector and dual quartz tubes for heating. This room heater has two heat settings, as well as front grills for added safety.
It is quite portable, which means you can quickly take it from one room to another in the house without causing any inconvenience.
There are two heat settings as well. One is 400 watts and the other is 800 watts, guaranteeing that you have enough heat for your current demands.
|Carry handle for convenient movement of the heater||Customer service is not so good|
|Safety tip-over switch|
- Two heat settings – 1000W/2000W
- Compact design
- Easy for mobility
- Automatic thermal cutout for safety
This Room Heater has an automated thermal safety cut-off mechanism that protects it from harm while in operation.
It is ISI certified, thus it meets Indian requirements and will offer you with a memorable experience. For the desired comfort, this Room Heater has two heat settings: 1000W and 2000W.
Bajaj is a household name in India and produces the greatest room heater. This Bajaj room heater is attractive and comes with inclined legs for better portability.
The safety mesh of nickel and chrome is a fantastic addition. This heater features a stainless steel reflector and provides immediate heat throughout the cold winter months.
|Long 1.5 m cord||Noisy|
- Instant Warmth: 2000 Watts
- Adjustable thermostat
- Indicator light
- 2-year warranty
- 6 months extended warranty
The thermostat on the Morphy Richards orbit PTC room heater helps to regulate the heat according to your needs. You have the option of setting it to maximum or minimal. A power selection knob is also included with this appliance.
You’ll be able to set power if you need it using this. You have the option of setting it to the high, low fan, or entirely off.
It is a portable heating option due to its ultra-lightweight and sturdy construction.
This room heater has a light indicator that will assist you to find it in the dark so you don’t trip over it. You’ll also be able to see whether the power source is on and off thanks to the LED indication.
Overheat prevention is required on the room heater, which will safeguard your equipment from overheating, which might result in damage. The heating components are also well-protected from your children. The body remains cold, lowering the risk of unintentional burns.
This appliance is small in size. You’ll be able to fit it into a little area of the room to store or keep it. The appliance’s small shape will also make it easier for you to transport.
|Adjustable power selection||Works only with a 15A plug|
|Heater indicator light|
- Meant for Spot Heating
- Safety tip-over switch cuts off power to avoid accidents
- Easy to carry design provides the convenience of use
- Heating indicator
- Warranty: 1-year onsite warranty on the product
- Power: 800 watts
It has a safety tip-over switch that ensures a safe and secure room heating experience. This heater’s tip-over switch is placed at the bottom of the unit and must be pushed inward in order for the heater to work correctly.
It has an LED power indicator that lets you know if the heater is on or off. This keeps you from contacting the heater’s inside by accident, making it safe to use.
This room heater has a strong plastic shell that makes it stable and long-lasting. It features a steel frame in front of it that ensures consistent heat distribution and keeps your room warm.
Eveready’s room heater has two heat settings, allowing you to choose the amount of heat. A variable-speed blower motor gives enhanced humidity management, high-efficiency cooling, and excellent cooling air circulation with this dual heat system.
For direct heating, this room heater has twin quartz tubes. Quartz tubes are more resilient throughout the cooling/heating process because of their exceptionally low thermal expansion rate and excellent tensile strength.
|Safety tip-over switch to prevent accidents||Not durable|
|Convenient to use|
- Full Room Warmth: 2500 Watts 11 Fin Oil Filled Radiator
- Adjustable thermostat
- An auto thermal shutoff to prevent overheating
- 400 Watt PTC fan heater
- 6 months extended warranty
Morphy Richards is a well-known brand, and this room heater is designed to keep you warm throughout the winter with an adjustable thermostat. Overheating is prevented with an auto-thermal shut-off, and the heater has a safety tilt.
The 11 fins that come with this Room Heater make even heating possible. This Room Heater consumes a total of 2900W of power: 2500W for the heater and 400W for the PTC fan.
Its castor wheels and carry handle make it easy to move about your house or even outside.
|Noiseless functioning||Wire burning odor on high temperatures|
For your rooms and your home, a heater is a significant investment. Before you make such a large purchase, you should consider a few things that will help you select which room heater is ideal for your requirements.
- Types of heaters: The type of heating method utilized in-room heaters may be categorized. Room heaters are classified into three categories based on their heating methods:
- Convection Heaters: This type of room heater operates on the convection principle. A coil or panel is used to heat this sort of heater. A fan/blower blows warm air into the room in the direction of the heat panel.
- Conduction Heaters: To distribute heat, this type of room heater employs a metallic coil that glows when heated electrically. The sections closest to the heater are heated first, and then the heat is distributed around the room.
- Radiant Heaters: The concept of infrared radiation is used to heat the room in this sort of room heater. The heat rays emitted by this sort of heater heat the surface on which they land.
These room heaters can be further divided into the following categories on the market:
- Fan Heaters
- Quartz Heaters
- Oil-Filled Room Heaters
- Carbon-Fibre Room Heaters
- PTC Room Heaters
- Radiant Heaters
- Heat Convector Room Heaters
- Time to heat: When you go home from work and you’re cold, grab a blanket. You think it would be nice to be warmed up by a room heater. So, what’s the issue?
What if your room heater takes an inordinate amount of time to heat the space? Radiant and fan heaters are excellent at this, and they provide fast heat when needed.
The oil-filled room heaters, on the other hand, take as long to bootstrap or start as the first step. It must first heat the oil, which takes a long time.
- Noise levels: Silence is priceless, thus having a noiseless room heater will be really beneficial. The type of technology we use to create heat has a direct impact on noise.
Radiance heat creation does not produce any noise by definition. Radiant and oil-filled room heaters are therefore noise-free. The fan on ceramic heaters creates very little noise. If your room heater is making a lot of noise, find out how to quiet it down.
- Humidity and oxygen level: Radiance and oil-filled room heaters heat the space by burning oxygen. In fan heaters, the air is forced against a heated coil, which produces and emits hot air. Infrared heaters are in a similar situation.
In brief, fan heaters and infrared heaters lower oxygen and humidity levels. Dry eyes and nasal obstruction are caused by a lack of humidity. Keep a pail of water in the corner of the room to combat this. If the problem persists, a humidifier can be purchased.
Apart from that, purchasing an oil-based room heater is the finest alternative.
- Portability: You may need to travel somewhere chilly where you do not expect to find a heater. In such a scenario, you’ll need to transport your room heater. Most of the time, it is the business person who is affected.
In that scenario, a smaller, more portable personal heater should be purchased. Room heaters that are packed with oil are heavy and difficult to move around.
Ceramic and infrared heaters are both portable and lightweight.
- Automatic shut-off: Automatic overheat prevention is provided by the room heater’s automatic shutoff feature. When the heater temperature reaches a certain point, it shuts down automatically.
- Thermostat: The thermostat on a room heater allows very accurate temperature control. The thermostat temperature knob allows you to adjust how warm the space is kept.
Choose The Right Heater
We understand that selecting a best room heater in India that meets your family’s needs might be difficult. With the above list, we hope to have aided you in your hunt for the ideal room heater for your house. The above list of the nine best room heaters in India, together with all of its features and characteristics, will assist you in making an informed selection.