Every homeowner desires to have the facility of experiencing a cinema-like sound and video quality at the comfort of one’s home. The Home theatre system is what comes to the rescue. A best home theatre system in india delivers the best quality sound and audio along with an array of features that enhance your experience.
Home theatre systems are best for music lovers or binge-watchers since they provide the perfect sound balance along with frequency control for all speakers. You must compare all aspects of a product before purchasing and compare it with the alternatives available in the market. This allows you to make a calculated and pocket-friendly decision.
Talking about the things you should always keep in mind when buying a home theatre system are its budget and the space it occupies. Then comes the sound quality, you get soundbars with a 2.1 channel, 3.1 channel, 5.1 channel, to name a few that enhance the sound quality and maintain sound balance. Lastly, you should consider its connectivity, lifespan and other prominent features.
Best Home Theatre System in India – Top 8 Picks
Because of the variety available in the market, it might be a little difficult for you to choose the right home theatre system that fits your needs. Don’t you worry, we’ve got you covered we have here some of the best home theatre systems that can be found in India from the most prominent and reputed brands that have gained the audiences’ trust over the years.
Let us have a look at some of the best options available for you in the home theatre market.
The HT-RT3 model is compatible with your mobile phone, both IOS and Android, Tablets, laptops, and all Bluetooth devices. The item measures 100-cm in length, 30-cm in width, and 25-cm in height weighing just 11 kg. It requires a battery of 2 AAA with the maximum output of the speakers being 600 W. you can connect your device to the speakers by means of Bluetooth, NFS, USB cable, Optical cable or an HDMI cable.
It comes with a 5.1 speaker surround sound channel configuration and a subwoofer of a 3 channel soundbar for a cinematic experience. The S-Master digital amp provides the purest sound and delivers a balanced sound for all your movies, games, music and sports. The wide-frequency audio adds body to your bass. It comes equipped with Near Field Communication technology allowing a wireless setup and connection.
You need to touch the NFC-enables device on the N-mark on the body of your speaker to pair them. The HDMI cable and Audio Return Channel eliminate the need for an extra connecting cable, and the USB port can be used to charge the device or pair it with the system. The optical is helpful to connect the home theatre system with a TV, DVD or Blu-ray Player.
It comes with a LED display to show the operational mode with a year-long warranty. The battery cell composition is alkaline. The package includes a Bar speaker, two surround speakers, a subwoofer, a remote control, two batteries, an HDMI cable, and instruction manuals.
- It comes with a one-touch listening feature that makes it easy and convenient to use.
- The sound quality is high and gives a purely cinematic experience.
- It allows numerous connection methods making it efficient for you.
- The sound is distorted at high volume levels.
The SPA8000B/94 model weighs 12.28 kg and measures 53.6-cm in length, 45.1-cm in width, and 40-cm in height. It possesses wireless communication technology and exhibits a signal-to-noise ratio of 6 decibels. With its black coloured finish on the outside, it has a peak power handling and power range of amplifiers of 120 W each.
It requires a lithium-ion battery with an impedance of 4 Ohm and a total distortion of 0.05%. The home theatre system can be connected to your device via Bluetooth, USB cable and an Audio-in cable. The speaker makes a 5 x 15W sound output from the 5 x 3-inch drivers. The subwoofer possesses an 8-inch driver that produces a 45W sound output.
The package contains an extra 3.5 mm stereo cable, remote control to operate the system and a user manual. Its powerful and robust design ensures its durability and longevity with an elegant matte finish. It requires a voltage of 230V and comes with a built-in FM Radio facility for the user.
The 5.1 channel speakers have a frequency range of 20Hz to 20,000Hz providing the best bass experience. The speakers can be connected to an array of devices, including computers, mobiles, gaming consoles, DVD players and many more. It saves space since it can be wall-mounted, and the remote allows you convenient control of the system in your hand.
- It provides an array of connection alternatives and a powerful subwoofer and bass.
- The sound effects are extraordinary, and volumes can be adjusted for all speakers separately.
- The sleek design and elegant body of the system add to the beauty of your house.
- It lacks Bluetooth connectivity and bass control with shaky racks at full volume.
The F3800X model is 41-c long, 41.79-cm wide and 36.4-cm tall with a weight of 6.1 kg. It comes with a 3-inch full-range driver for the subwoofer and a 5.25-inch bass driver. That provides crystal clear sound. It is equipped with the 4.0 version of Bluetooth technology, making the connection and transfer faster and simple.
It comes with a remote that allows you to switch modes with ease, along with an LED display for better control. The home theatre system can be connected to your device via a USB cable, an SD card, an AUX cable or RCA to store your favourite music tracks. The PLL technology it possesses allows you to take advantage of an uninterrupted FM facility. The home theatre system is easy to install and hassle-free to use.
This model was launched in 2017 and allows connection with your TVs, laptops, PCs, mobiles and iPods. The maximum output of the stereo speakers is 80W, and it requires a voltage of 220V to function. It does not provide a wall-mounting facility and can only be kept on the floor. The product is qualified by SIG certification with a sound-to-noise ratio greater than 78 decibels.
It possesses a Bluetooth range of just 15 meters and exhibits a frequency of 120 to 20,000 HZ from the satellite. Whereas 40 to 125Hz from the subwoofer. The system exhibits an output power of 65W and a maximum sunroof bass output of 25W.
- The remote control is strong and built with advanced technology providing convenience to the user.
- Its robust design gives it an edge over its competitors.
- It provides loud and clear noise and can be connected via an array of options.
- The satellite speakers are a little weak, and the package lacks batteries.
The HT-!V300 model is 10kg in weight and has the item dimensions 62 x 37.7 x 30.1-centimetres. It exhibits a maximum output power of 1024W from the speaker and consumes 100W. The subwoofer is 24.5-cm wide, 35-cm tall, and 32.5-cm in diameter. It comes with two front speakers, one centre speaker and two surround speakers with a subwoofer providing low-frequency and bass effects.
It allows you to enjoy cinematic sounds and effects at the comfort of your home. You can stream your favourite tracks and apps with the help of the NFC one touch and Bluetooth features. These features provide you with comfort and convenience when operating the device and make it hassle-free. It can be connected to your mobile phone, PCs, TVs, computers and other devices effortlessly.
The product allows you to connect the home theatre system to your DTH set-up box through an HDMI cable or an Optical cable and enhances the sound quality of your favourite shows. The system is compact and occupies minimal space since it is 40% smaller than the size of a traditional home theatre system. It comes with an S-Master digital sound amplifier that produces audio signals without numerous stages.
It is not a powerful method, but it does guarantee minimal distortion and heat build-up in the system. The 5.1 channel provides immersive sounds and contains the three technologies of audio harmonic restoration, dynamic range recovery, and advanced auto volume. The technologies combine and work together to deliver the best results. It has in-built DTH-HD Master audio to enjoy your preferred blu-ray discs and movies, making a studio-like effect.
It comes with a Football mode that allows you to enjoy your favourite sport with the feeling of being physically present in the stadium. You can also screen mirror your device through this system onto your TV screen via a wi-fi connection.
- It comes with an array of input and connection options along with colour-coded cables for your ease.
- Its sleek design gives it an edge over its competitors and makes it ideal for small and medium-sized rooms.
- It allows you to connect your system to your DTH box and mirroring of the screen through a wi-fi connection.
- It is not provided with enough bass and treble adjustments and lacks batteries when purchased.
The Hard Rock 410 is 30-cm in length, 55-cm in width, 30-cm in height and is a lightweight system weighing just 7.94 kg. It has a nominal speaker output power of 200W and a maximum of 220W of output power. It comes with a corded electric power source and has an active speaker amplification.
It has a deep bass sound suited for all types of music, making it immersive and enjoyable. The home theatre system is equipped with three separate pre-programmed modes for games, music, and movie to enhance your ambience and experience. You can pair your laptop, phones, TVs, tablets, and other devices by means of Bluetooth that provides it with a wireless facility.
It gives a 4.1 multimedia channel gives a 200W peak bass power and a USB port to connect your device through a wired method. The bass driver of the subwoofer measures 6.5-inches enhances the heart-thumping bass equally in all corners of the room. After numerous standard tests, the company has introduced the best version of its home theatre system.
The system has an IR multi-functional remote and pulsating LED illumination giving it a refined look. There is an Eco-mode that manages the power appropriately in the standby mode. The overall item is composed of a wooden subwoofer, two rear and front speakers each, four satellite speakers, a wireless remote with battery, a power cable and an audio cable. The amplifier used in the system is metallic.
- It comes with a powerful bass driver and three equaliser modes for your convenience.
- The stylish black finished product is absolutely worth the money since it is compatible with all types of devices.
- It is compact in size and can be stored easily and accompanied by an IR multifunction remote control.
- The purchase does not contain batteries they will have to be purchased separately.
The HT-J5100K/XL is 9.4 kg in weight, 22.4-cm in length, 43-cm in width and is 5.5-cm tall. It does not require a battery and exhibits a maximum output power of 1000W. The system is compatible with all types of devices, including Blu-ray disks, DVDs, Computers, mobile phones, and laptops.
It provides a deeper bass that enhances the sound quality and does not cause distortion. It is equipped with patented crystal amplifier technology providing multi-variable feedbacks of the sound, improving your experience. It comes with a user personalised equaliser on the TV’s display to adjust the frequency levels of all speakers separately. It has eight sound modes and allows connection through HDMI cable and usage of FM Radio.
The home theatre system possesses Karaoke Scoring, key control, two mic jacks, a mic volume controller. It consumes a power of 0.5W when in standby mode and a power of 49W when operating. The powerful bass is supported by a passive subwoofer. You can also record data on a disc through the USB portal.
- It provides a transcendent crystal amp technology for enhanced sound quality and experience.
- It is worth the money and allows you even to record data on a disc.
- It is equipped with a karaoke scoring system and is accompanied by two microphones.
- The cables for connection are shorter in length and lacks Bluetooth connectivity.
The YHT-1840 weighs 20 kg and measures 45-cm in length, 56.25-cm in width and 53.1-cm in height. It has a maximum operating distance of 4 feet and does not require batteries to function. It comes along with a 1-channel driven subwoofer that consumes 135W per channel and exhibits a frequency of 1000Hz.
It has a dynamic surround speaker, ensuring dynamic sounds, giving an experience of sitting in a cinema thanks to its AV receiver. The surround and centre speakers produce HD audio with clean and crisp bass. The AV receiver can be operated through an HDMI cable, it ensures a 4K video quality at 60 frames per second.
It makes available both dark and white parts of the image or video thanks to its HDR (High Dynamic Range) video quality. It is compatible with both 3D and ARC for your convenience. It comes with a virtual cinema facility since it reproduces 5-channel surround sound with just the front speakers giving it a realistic experience.
The design is clean and traditional, with high-quality sound convenient for all locations. It possesses low-range enhancement and provides richer bass and sound balance. The package contains an AM and FM atenna each, two batteries, a remote control, a 5.1 channel speaker system set of five, one subwoofer, a speaker cable, and an AVR. It is also furnished with dialogue level adjustment.
- Provides a cinema-like experience at home and is best suited for watching a movie.
- It comes furnished with an array of features to enhance the system’s sound quality and sound balance.
- The home theatre system is compact and can be installed and stored without hassles.
- It lacks a USB port.
Zebronics ZEB-BT6860RUCF model is 39-cm long, 35-cm wide, and 45-cm tall. It weighs just 5 kg 400 g and is floor standing only, it cannot be mounted on a wall. It has a total output power of 70 watts with a 5.1 channel subwoofer. The driver of the subwoofer measures 12.7 cm or 5-inches, and the driver of all five satellite speakers measures 7.62 cm or 3-inches.
It can support a USB or a memory card of 32GB. The subwoofer is 160-mm long, 240-mm wide, and 277mm tall, whereas the satellite speakers are 95-mm x 84-mm x 148-mm. It allows the facilities of a USB cable, an SD card, Bluetooth connection, FM Radio, plugging an AUX cable and comes with an LED display. The device is furnished with a year-long warranty if you carry it to the physical service centre.
It gives you an extraordinary experience, whether it is music, a TV show, a movie, some sports, or FM. It allows you to sit back and relax with a remote control providing all controls in your hand. The package contains a subwoofer, five satellite speakers, a remote control, a cable, and a user manual supplied by the company.
It is compatible with all types of devices, including your TVs, DVD players, laptops, Computers, and mobile phones. It uses a 2.1 + EDR version of Bluetooth with a power output of 6W x 5 for all satellite speakers and 40W for the subwoofer. It consumes a total power of 45W and exhibits a sound of 35 to 20,000 Hz.
- The Bluetooth facility it provides is quite fast as compared to its competitors.
- The punch base sound provides a realistic and cinematic experience.
- It is budget and pocket-friendly and is compact to store.
- The output power of the home theatre system is low.
Buying an electronic device is often confusing, specifically if it’s something as big as a home theatre system. We want the best one with all the latest functions and necessities. This article assists you in making a calculated decision to purchase a best home theatre system in india that best suits you.
We have mentioned the 8 best home theatre systems available in India after tough scrutiny and thorough research so that you can get the best product available in the market. There are a lot of things to keep in mind before buying a home theatre, the woofers and amplifiers it possesses, its size and compatibility with a device and most importantly, its price.
Frequently Asked Questions :-
It is a basic human tendency to have doubts before buying a new product, specially something electronic. It is essential to know about its benefits and lifespan and if it is worth the money or not. We have here a few questions that may arise in your mind while buying a home theatre system for the first time.
Q1. What is the Lifespan of a Home Theatre System?
- A home theatre system can last about ten years if you have minimal use of it, but if you use it too often and keep upgrading it with the upgrade in technology, it might last for about 5 to 6 years.
Q2. Are Subwoofers to be Placed in a Specific Arrangement?
- It is not mandatory to place a subwoofer in a specific since they do not affect the audio as per their direction. The subwoofer produces the frequency and bass and not the audio, so wherever a subwoofer is kept, it will always eliminate distortion and not affect the quality of sound by its placement.
Q3. Which is the Best Home Theatre System with a 5.1 channel?
- The best home theatre system that possesses a 5.1 channel is the Sony HT RT3. It is a medium-ranged and budget-friendly system that is a quality product. It comes with a one-touch listening feature and produces excellent quality sound allowing you to connect the speaker to your device via numerous connection methods.
Q4. Which Company Manufacturers the Best Home Theatre System?
- Sony is one of the best manufacturers and suppliers of home theatres. It provides quality products with a solid surround system that is adequate for anybody’s requirements. They make an array of home theatre models for you to choose from accordingly.